- 1 cup Yukon gold potatoes, peeled, medium dice
- 2 cups sweet potato, peeled, medium dice
- ½ cup Brussels sprouts halved
- ¼ cup red onion, medium dice
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini, quartered lengthwise, medium dice
- 1 cup corn, fresh cut from cob
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, fresh minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon dirty spice mix (see recipe)
Boil potatoes and sweet potatoes to al dente in salted water, separately to preserve color. In a separate batch of salted water, boil Brussels sprouts until tender. Set aside to cool.
In pan, sauté (separately, to preserve color) red onions, mushrooms, and zucchini, setting them aside to cool.
Combine cooked ingredients in a mixing bowl with remaining ingredients. Stir to combine, and taste for seasoning. Refrigerate overnight to allow the flavors to develop.
Immediately prior to service, sauté in a nonstick skillet with a bit of oil until brown, crispy, and caramelized.
Prepared by Chef Rob Zack, Hotel Jerome, Aspen, Colorado